Grooming gang that systematically raped a 14-year-old girl in West Yorkshire is jailed
A grooming gang who raped a 14-year-old girl and 'abused her systematically and repeatedly' over a two-year period have been jailed.
The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) said eight men were found guilty of 23 counts of rape and two of conspiracy to rape in two separate trials at Bradford Crown Court last year.
The CPS said the six sentences so far were:
- Nazir Khan, 30, of Keighley - 12 years and an extended eight-year licence period
- Kamran Hussain, 29, of Keighley - five years
- Omar Safdar, 30, of Oldham - 12 years
- Imran Sabir, 42, of Keighley - 12 years
- Hassan Basharat, 32, of Keighley - 12 years
- Barber Hussain, 36, of Bradford - 13 years
Two others are yet to be sentenced.
|Stay connected! If you want to be notified of our latest videos, livestreams and more, why not consider subscribing to our Purged.tv channel!|