Pfizer Heart Risk Bombshell Explodes!
Their vaccine was poison - and they KNEW it!
Project Veritas has let off another Pfizer bombshell. The investigative journalism team have released internal Pfizer confidential and internal Pfizer documents which detail Myocarditis/Pericarditis after mRNA vaccination. They admit it happens, mostly in young males 12 through 17, after the 2nd shot – this also happens to be the group with the least risk from the virus itself.
The Pfizer documents are from February 2022 but with data from patients in early 2021. The facts revealed include:
- “There is evidence that suggests patients who receive a COVID-19 vaccine are at an increased risk of myocarditis.”
- “Onset was typically within several days after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (from Pfizer or Moderna), and cases have occurred more often after the second dose than the first dose.” [PAGE 19]
- “The reasons for male predominance in myocarditis and pericarditis incidence post COVID-19 vaccination remain unknown.” [PAGE 28]
- “The pattern of cases conform, as per the label, to a pattern of myocarditis cases occurring in majority of young males below 29 years of age within the first two weeks postvaccination…” [PAGE 19]
- “Since April 2021, increased cases of myocarditis and pericarditis have been reported in the United States after mRNA COVID-19 vaccination (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), particularly in adolescents and young adults (CDC 2021).” [PAGE 18]
- “Myocarditis events were defined as encounters with a billing or encounter diagnosis consistent with an ICD10-CM or SNOMED CT code for myocarditis which fell within two weeks of receiving dose 1, 2, or 3 of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.”
- “Incidence rates of myocarditis were measured for each vaccine dose with denominator signifying the total number of patients receiving that dose and numerator signifying the total number of patients meeting the above criteria for an encounter for myocarditis following that dose.”
|Stay connected! If you want to be notified of our latest videos, livestreams and more, why not consider subscribing to our Purged.tv channel!|